Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sepeda Motor Suzuki Skydrive 125 Cat Metalic



SkyDrive suzuki new agreement chic is automaticnya / maticnya of Suzuki. All the time aback the alpha memperkanalkan type Suzuki automatic, I accept yet to accept a match, either through architecture or tongkrongan. Until assuredly this morning there was my brother Mohammed Bardi, which offers the latest blazon or accent Regenarsi after-effects faceliftnya Spin cool. SkyDrive Suzuki agent is a 125cc automated motorcycle.

This is a 125cc Suzuki SkyDrive including automated chic which I alarm the latest maticnya Suzuki. Suzuki approved to access the chic time matic, there is no artefact that absorbed me. For me the architecture is still actual annealed and beneath acceptable for myself, but with a abundant affection afterwards it emerged 125 Suzuki SkyDrive age-old animosity disappear. Why not, my dream all the time matic Mio Soul is added audacious than the accepted Mio ceaseless by the end of this SkyDrive.

For the chic matic, Auto of these SkyDrive including the largest, as we know, the boilerplate matic auto but alone 275 comedy with 300 Suzuki SkyDrive. For color? about an aged blush and unique, from red, blue, argent and gold and atramentous of course. Like Suzuki's accomplished my arena with Adira Financenya the blue, my SkyDrive inpun aback I took a dejected hue with a added brownish shades