shapes, its wide choice of economic petrol and diesel engines ranging from 112 to 204 bhp and its innovative equipment, the 508 is a modern car fully attuned to the aspirations of dynamic, demanding and responsible customers. The 2011 Peugeot 508 hybrid model will be fitted with a 2.0-litre diesel engine along with an electric motor, both combining to produce a total 200 hp. The car will have a four-wheel drive system. Fuel economy can go as low as 3.17 l/100 km.
|2011 Peugeot 508|
The 2011 Peugeot 508 engine line-up will include a full range of VTi and THP engines. There will also be a hybrid version that will feature Peugeot’s e-HDi technology and a start/stop engine system. We may even see a Hybrid4 diesel flagship with lithium-ion battery technology. With the 508, the Marque reaffirms its presence and its ambitions in one of its traditional strong markets, the large touring car segment. Each model in the 2011 series has left an indelible mark in its time. The 508 is a modern, next generation vehicle, perfectly attuned to the aspirations of customers who have moved with the times: being dynamic, responsible, and increasingly demanding. Peugeot says the Hybrid4 508 will release no more than 99g/km of CO2 in hybrid mode, and - of course - no emissions at all in electric mode.
|2011 Peugeot 508 Hybrid|
The 2011 Peugeot 508 combines strong design and emotion with:
- its avant-garde technologies, including e-HDi (new generation STOP & START) and, from 2012, the HYbrid diesel hybrid power train;
- its environmental efficiency, assured by its optimised engines, its weight and its aerodynamics;
- its elegant and timeless style, which reflects the first developments of the Marques stylistic codes, its
streamlined, prestigious and dynamic appearance;
- its capacity, its perceived quality, its equipment, and its interior comfort and convenience;
- and of course its unique driving experience, based on the Marque’s longstanding expertise.
|2011 Peugeot 508|
With the 2011 Peugeot 508, Peugeot continues its international objectives: Produced in France (Rennes) for all markets except China, it will also be manufactured in its Saloon version in China (Wuhan), ready to go on sale from July 2011 on the world’s leading car market. For the first full year of marketing of the 508 (2012), Peugeot has set itself the target of 200,000 sales worldwide, with one third attributable to China, and a podium place in the M 2/D category of the European market.